Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Unemployment Blues

Unemployment here in Helsinki (the capital of Finland) is very high. In fact, it's so elevated that sometimes I just throw my hands in the air and say to myself: "I give up!"

What is an unemployment official to do when faced with the steep uphill battle that I am supposed to consider my job?

My solution is to lock my office door, pull out the in-case-of-emergency-wine-bottle (from the lowest drawer of my desk) and read Vogue Paris. Today, my secretary appears to have stolen my Vogue stash (I'll get her for this one!) so I surfed on Style.com instead.

Here are my three looks for the day:

Why be so conventional? Find your own style! "Fashion fades, only style remains" Coco Chanel
Having a bad hair and clothes day? No problem - throw a burqa at the problem! Works with every look and every hair style!
Hot pants with curtain fringes - me likey!

BONUS LOOK:
Some may call these "hooker nails" - I call them classy!

4 comments:

  1. I dont think those are hooker nails! Lovely outfits Donatella! Did you wear any of them to work?

    regards,

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nails are indeed a bit slutty! Love the hotpants though.

    Where can I buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you allowed to drink wine at the office in Finland? I never knew it was SUCH a liberal country. Geeez, maybe I'll move there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely unconventional! x


    http://thestylenuke.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete