Saturday, June 23, 2012

I HEART Green Make-up

Dear fellow fashionistas,

as you know I love green. Green furniture, green clothes, green makeup... green everything.

I'm trying to find green make-up that works for the Unemployment Office I work at. My boss says "no crazy make up allowed".

I on the other hand, think I can cheer up all the unemployed people I deal with on a day to day basis, by showing that even if you're in between two jobs, you still owe it to yourself to look your best.

What do you think of this look for an office kind of job? Inspired by Alexander McQueen's underwater collection.

Put this together myself. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think your priority should be on getting some botox between those brows... seriously

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous,

    shame on you! I am a big girl and I am 40+. So what?

    I still have the right to look and feel sexy!

    ReplyDelete